This page stops updating. For the most current information, please refer to the new website.
- Office: Carver 468
- E-mail: chlin at iastate dot edu
- Phone: +1 – 5one5 – 2zero2 – 5eightyseven7 (U.S.); +886 – 9one0 – 1one3 – 0zero6 (Taiwan)
- Website: https://jlch3554.wordpress.com/
I am now a third-year PhD student in Iowa State University, working on spectral graph theory, mainly on the minimum rank problem. Taiwan is my homeland, but one-third of my lineage is from a tribe in Haiti, where I got the name Jephian (J-fyi-N).
- 2016 Spring Schedule
- Google Calendar (feed)
- CV (Last update: Feb, 2016) [Chronological list for my own reference]
- 2005–2009 B.S., Mathematics, National Taiwan Normal University (NTNU), Taiwan.
- 2009–2011 M.S., Mathematics, National Taiwan University (NTU), Taiwan.
- –Advisor: Gerard Jennhwa Chang
- –Thesis: Applications of zero forcing number to the minimum rank problem (containing one Sage program) (slides)
- 2013–present Ph.D., Mathematics, Iowa State University (ISU), United States.
- –Advisor: Leslie Hogben & Steve Butler
- –Preliminary exam: Parameters related to the minimum rank problem.
- 2004 Best Creativity Award, Creativity Competition of SpringSoft Tech
- 2005–2007 Leader of Judo club, National Taiwan Normal University
- 2009 Black Belt 1st degree of Judo
- 2013 TED Volunteer Translator (My TED Page)
- 2013 TEDGlobal 2013: Think Again Live Stream Attendee
My Trip to Tortuga（圖吐嘉系列）
Links That I Might Use
- Coursera NTU
- ISU Sage Server II; Reference Book
- SageMathCloud; SageNB
- AIM Minimum Rank Graph Catalog
- Minimum Rank Library by Jason Grout
- My Github
- LaTeX Table Editor (Also a BibTeX Editor)
- TIMS Youtube
- My list of books
- My Shared Documents (www.googledrive.com/host/[doc id])